Dr. Fixit Fast Flex
Description of Dr Fixit Fast Flex
Dr. Fixit Fast flex is a two component cementitious coating system for waterproofing of wet areas and any water
retaining structures such as swimming pools and water features.
Typical Applications of Dr Fixit Fast Flex
- Any concrete, cement or masonry surface that are subject to moisture ingress.
- Swimming pools, water features and water tanks.
- Bathrooms, toilets, balconies, planters etc.
- Seamless, impervious membrane.
- High film build-up.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete and masonry substrates.
- Low VOC.
- Easily applied by brush, roller or trowel.
- Can be applied on damp surfaces.
- Powder: 14 kg
- Liquid : 10 ltrs
- Yield : 15 ltrs
Methods of Application
:- The substrate must be sound, clean and free from dirt, oil and loose material.
:- Masonry surfaces should be fully cured (minimum 28 days) prior to application.
:-All surface cracks, undulations and voids must be repaired before application using a suitable Dr. Fixit repair material.
:- Substrates must be surface dry prior to application.
:-Using a slow speed mechanical mixer and a clean suitable mixing vessel, slowly add the powder component to
the liquid polymer and stir until a smooth and homogeneous slurry, is achieved.
:-Allow the mixed slurry to stand for 5 – 10 minutes before use.
:-Do not dilute with water.
:-Apply Dr. Fixit Fast flex slurry by brush, roller or trowel.
:-Allow the first coat to dry completely for 6 – 8 hours before applying the second coat.
:- Apply second coat at right angles to the first coat
- Do not dilute Dr. Fixit Fast flex with water.
- Do not cure by flooding with water or conduct any pending test before completely cured.
- Concrete and masonry surfaces must be cured for 28 days before application.
- When installed as a waterproofing system Dr. Fixit Fast flex must be protected from damage caused by site activity and traffic until overlay ed with the final finish.
Shelf life is 12 months from the date of manufacturing if stored in original and unopened packaging in a cool dry
place away from direct sunlight.
Health and Safety
This product is a water based emulsion of non-hazardous polymer. It is nonflammable and essentially non toxic.
Normal industrial hygiene procedures should be adhered to particularly when spraying and it is recommended
that gloves and eye protection be worn. In case of skin or eye contact thoroughly irrigate with water and seek
medical advice if any irritation develops or persists. In the case of accidental ingestion, wash mouth out with water
and seek medical attention. Spillages should be cleaned up immediately with water as they will leave a film on
evaporation. See MSDS for further information.
DR. FIXIT offers a wide range of Structural Protection and Waterproofing systems:
All details of this product is reference from PEDILITE official website